PERSONAL DATA ADMINISTRATOR
The Administrator of your personal data is: KOENIGS SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ with its registered office in Jasionka 954E, 36-002 Trzebownisko, KRS number: 0000778660, identified for value added tax purposes under the number (Tax Identification Number): 5170398257, and for national statistical purposes (REGON): 382917350.
- You can contact the Personal Data Administrator by phone: +48 605 338 236 or by email:
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
- We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit https://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps. The Hosting provider is: mydevil.net.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
- Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
- We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
- We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Shopper to power our online store--you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shoper.pl/regulamin/polityka-prywatnosci/. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site--you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
- As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
- You can opt out of targeted advertising by:
INCLUDE OPT-OUT LINKS FROM WHICHEVER SERVICES BEING USED.
COMMON LINKS INCLUDE:
FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
GOOGLE - https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
BING - https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
- Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
DO NOT TRACK
- Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
- If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
- Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
- When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
- The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 16.
- For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at
KOENIGS SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ, Jasionka 954E, 36-002 Trzebownisko.
- Hobbycraft cookies are read-only and set by our website. They cannot have a virus or get any personal information from your computer.
What are ‘Cookies’?
- Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer's hard drive. They are often used as a mechanism for websites to remember things that a website browser has done there in the past, for example, clicking on particular buttons, logging in, or having read pages on that site months or years ago.
In general, we use the following types of cookie:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies: These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use the shopping cart feature when buying products etc.
- Analytical/Performance Cookies: These allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users can find what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality Cookies: These are used to improve the functional performance of the website and make it easier for you to use. For example, they are used to remember that you have previously visited the website and asked to remain logged in to the website.
- Targeting Cookies: These are used to record your visit to our website along with your browsing habits, such as the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. They are used to deliver advertising which is more relevant to your interests and also may be used to limit the number of times that you see an advertisement. They may be placed by us or by advertising networks with our permission. Please note, these cookies do not contain any of your personal information. For details on how to manage cookies and how to opt out of targeted marking see below.
- By continuing to use our website without choosing to delete/block cookies, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.
What are First-party and third-party cookies?
- First-party cookies are saved to your computer by the website that you are on.
- Third-party cookies are saved to your computer by a website that gives content to the one that you are on. So, if you watch a YouTube video on our website, YouTube may save its own cookie to your computer.
- A website can only read the cookies that it makes. So, other websites cannot read the cookies we save to your computer and we cannot read any cookies saved by them.
- Managing Cookies on your computer or mobile device
- You can manage cookies by activating the setting on your internet browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. (for example Internet Explorer, Firefox or Google Chrome) you can:
Check the cookies on your computer.
- remove all or some of them and set rules on when you want cookies to be allowed.
- Please refer to the instructions or the online help files available via your relevant browser if you wish to manage cookies in this way. Alternatively, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org for further information. To manage cookies relating to targeted advertising activities, you can visit www.youronlinechoices.com. To opt-out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites you can visit tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- You can browse the www.craftengraving.com website with no cookies allowed on your computer or mobile device, but you will not be able to add items to your wishlist or products to your shopping basket.
- To manage cookies on your mobile phone, tablet or other mobile device we advise that you check the device manual.
Changes to this Cookies policy
Where to make a complaint?
KOENIGS SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ, Jasionka 954E, 36-002 Trzebownisko.